Battle For Tamriel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resistance Of Rose-Scales

3 posters

Go down

Resistance Of Rose-Scales Empty Resistance Of Rose-Scales

Post  The Ace Of Spades Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:30 am

The guards drag Rose-Scales out with a couple other Argonians fromk the dungeon to the stocks in the middle of the town. "Okay string these Lizards up quickly I don't want to see their slimy faces for long." As the guards begin lining up the prisoners for the stocks. Rose-Scales would see them put the first Argonian on the stocks, then the second, and finally you. As this all went on James Solanacée enters Bravil only to see this sight taking place. The guard would talk to the prisoners. "Is there anything you lizards want to say before we let the villagers have at you." As you both look around you notice that most of the crowd is of Imperial, Redguard, and Altmer decent, though you can plainly some lower classed Argonians angry to see this sight.

((Hope I spelled Altmer right Very Happy ))

Last edited by The Ace Of Spades on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Back to top Go down

Resistance Of Rose-Scales Empty Re: Resistance Of Rose-Scales

Post  Admin Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:24 pm

((there is no "i" in Altmer))

entering Bravil, I came across the rucuss. confused of the hellish display and moreso confused that all the prisoners on public stock were argonian. however, that's not what I'm here for. I have to find someone to sell my stolen horse to, and then get some supplies.

Admin
Admin

https://tesbattle.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Rose-scales looks at the guard that talked to her and says, "It does not matter what I say. It seems the moment you looked at me you decided my guilt."

maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ace Of Spades Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:46 pm

The guard leaves disgusted by the accusation that he is bias. As he leave the villagers that are not Argonian begin to pelt the prisoners with tomatoes and other rotten produce. Suddenly a single green Argonian steps up and says "This is prejudice. We Argonians should not stand for this injustice. We should rise up and stand against this injustice." This stirs the other Argonians and a riot ensues. In the confusion of the fights and the random fires that are ensuing from the riot the green Argonian frees the 3 Argonian prisoners and says "Come on. We have to go." the other 2 Argonian prisoners (one black scaled and one red scaled) refuse thinking that they can find their own way out and run in different directions. The green Argonian begins taking Rose-Scales towards the direction of the local magic shop.

((Just so you know this was all taking place near the church. Smile ))
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:53 pm

in the midst of the chaos, my horse got stolen fromm me. I looked around to see that a riot has broken out. Jackpot I said under my breath as I realised noone would notice if I aquired some free items from the local magic shop. I rushed to it as fast as I could.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ace Of Spades Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:17 pm

As James Solanacée enters the magic shop you see the owner is being robbed as you enter by 2 Redguard thugs with swords. They take notice as you enter the room but are still surprised to see someone come in and are not prepared for a fight.
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Rose-Scales looks at the strange Argonian and says, "Thank you marsh-friend for saving me from my predicament."

maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ace Of Spades Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:59 pm

As Rose-Scales passed the magic shop she heard a rucus in there. the green scaled Argonian notices some guards coming your way and says "Come on we will hide out in here." and drags her into the magic shop where she sees the robbery that is taking place and is standing behind James.

((Ooh I wonder what is going to happen. Laughing ))
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:04 am

With his knowledge in mind that redguards aren't fond of magic it could be easy to convince them that there wasn't much value in these trinkets. He proceeded to do so while offering armour and telling them it was from the smithy across the street.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ace Of Spades Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:59 am

The Redguards inspect the armor and eventually decide to believe him as they were just looking for something to steal and they already stole stuff at the last place they went to. They also can hear guards passing by so they are desperate to get some stuff and leave quickly. "Ok fine it is not worth it anyways. Go ahead and have your Magic Store. If the guards get you then that is all your problems." The tugs leave through the back door.

The green Argonian tells Rose-Scales "It should be clear to go ahead and go to the gate for freedom now." He turns to James and says, "Oh and who are you and why are you here sir."
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:38 am

alarmed at the guards on the way, james jumps behind the counter, sit down, and begin taking anything small from the shelves underneath the counter top.

((whadyou got for me.))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Rose-Scales would say to the green Argonian "Marsh-Friend he seems to be a magical thief. We should hurry to the gate while we can."

maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:10 pm

((given that your a mage character with only 2 starter spells, I thought for sure you'd wanna get in on this. this is free spells man!))

noticing the fleeing prisoner, james draws a sword. Wait! james pulls the prisoner into the store and out of sight of the guards. he cuts the ropes freeing the prisoners hands. Now you can defend yourself, don't make me regret this.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ace Of Spades Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:23 pm

((Sorry about the delays I have been having. Embarassed ))

((I am assuming you have only Flames and Healing))

James would see 20 items that he could steal for whatever reasons.

The list of stuff to steal

Book Of Candlelight
Book Of Oakflesh
Book Of Raise Zombie
Book Of Bound Sword
Book Of Frostbite
Book Of Sparks
Book Of Call to Arms
Book Of Mayhem
Book Of Fast Healing
Book Of Turn Lesser Undead
2 Grand Soul Gems filled with Grand Souls
Staff of Healing Hands
Staff of Fireballs
Scaled Boots of Brawn
Necklace of Minor Alchemy
4 Embalming Tools

The shopkeeper is out cold and would not see you steal the stuff

The Green Scaled Argonian says "Ok it seems the coast is clear are you coming sir or are you just staying here."

((How is that for rewards Cool ))
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:47 pm

(( Shocked wow okay, that is literally more than I could possibly use. I men seriously mayhem!? the ultimate frenzy spell!?))

just give me a minute, man. james would say as he spead through the books (fast healing, oak flesh and frostbite) meanwhile, with his left hand he would stuff the soul gems into his pocket as well as the amulet of alchemy and grab at the staff of fireballs.

((I need stats on all of these items man, apart from embalming tools))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ace Of Spades Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Ok here are the stats I could get from the Items you got if you need more please tell me and I will try to find them. Very Happy

Book of Candlelight = Skill lv = 0 Novice, Price = 44 Septums, Magicka Base Cost = 21
Book of Oakflesh = Skill lv = 0 Novice, Price = 44 Septums, Magicka Base Cost = 103
Book of Raise Zombie = Skill lv = 0 Novice, Price = 49 Septums, Magicka Base Cost = 103
Book of Bound Sword = Skill lv = 0 Novice, Price = 49 Septums, Magicka Base Cost = 93
Book of Frostbite = Skill lv = 0 Novice, Price = 47 Septums, Magicka Base Cost = 16/s
Book of Sparks = Skill lv = 0 Novice, Price = 46 Septums, Magicka Base Cost = 19/s
Book of Call to Arms = Skill lv = 100 Master, Price = 1150 Septums,
Magicka Base Cost = 655
Book of Mayhem = Skill lv = 100 Master, Price = 1250 Septums, Magicka Base Cost = 990
Book of Fast Healing = Skill lv = 25 Apprentice, Price = 94 Septums,
Magicka Base Cost = 73
Book of Turn Lesser Undead = Skill lv = 25 Apprentice, Price = 89 Septums,
Magicka Base Cost = 84
2 Grand Soul Gems filled with Grand Souls
Staff of the Healing Hand = Weight = 8, Price = 198 Septums, 111 uses/ uses 1/sec
Heals the target 4 points per second, but not undead, atronachs or machines:

Restore Health, 4 pts

Staff of Fireballs = Weight = 8, Price = 1309 Septums, 23 uses/ uses 1/blast
A fiery explosion for 40 points of damage in a 15 foot radius. Targets on fire take extra damage:

Fireball, 40 pts in 15 ft

Scaled Boots of Brawn = Weight = 2, Price = 1227 Septums, Defense = 9, Lv = 25
Carrying capacity increased by 40 points.

Enchantment = Fortify Carry Weight, 40 pts

Necklace of Minor Alchemy = Weight = 0.5, Price = 512, Defense = 0, Lv = 1
Created potions are 12% more powerful.

Enchantment = Fortify Alchemy, 12 pts
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post  maltastarlight Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Rose-Scales is keeping watch for any guards while she waits for the others to leave.

maltastarlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:23 pm

in a hurry to make off with his valueables, James frantically finishes reading frostbite he puts the other books away in his inventory. he also grabs all soul gems with his left hand and throws the scaled boots of brawn at the argonians. he storms to the front of the store shouting Alright let's move!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ace Of Spades Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:45 pm

As you all ready yourselves (I am assuming that the Admin is done looting) the green Argonian passes Rose-Scales the Healing Staff and says "Ok we must be going now. Come on my friends." (You took all but the embalming tools) As you wander the streets you notice nearby the exit that 2 guards are holding the Black Scaled and the Red Scaled Argonians from before on the stocks. The guards swiftly stab the 2 Argonians in the back through the chest. The Green Argonian says. "Ok I got a plan. But we need to get behind the Inn. follow." As you guys go to the Inn you see that The guards are attacked by several Argonians trying to escape Bravil but 2 are swiftly killed by the guards and the rest run off and now the guards are gone dealing with the fleeing rebels. The Green Argonian says "Well that was easier than I thought it would be. Let us go." You both see supplies of food on a table outside. Some Bread, Cheese, Ale, Rabbit Meat (cooked), and some Salt.

((Are you 2 doing anything with the food Cool ))
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ace Of Spades Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Rose-Scales takes the Rabbit Meat (Cooked) and gives it to the Green Argonian. Then she picks up the cheese and ale and gives it to James. She takes the bread and storing the salt for later.
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:50 am

james stores his food and peers outside. the riot didn't show any signs of dying down, it woulld be ideal to leave the city now.
((wats outside lookin like jack?))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ace Of Spades Fri May 04, 2012 9:32 am

The group would notice that there were several Argonians trying to escape the town through the bridge. All of the group hears someone scream "Archers prepare to fire. Kill all those who would try to escape. These Argonians will not get away alive and anyone else who is trying to escape will be considered an ally of the Argonians."

The Green Argonian with you would say "It looks like we will need to run past the bridge to freedom then we can all go our separate ways should you wish it. How good are you two at running. As a archer I am very good at running. I will provide cover while you two run. If I manage to free one of my people from the tyranny of Bravil than I it was all worth it." He would look at Rose-Scales and says "We may need you to heal all of us while we run." The Green Argonian asks "Are you 2 ready for this. You may want to pray to the Nine for protection."
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum