Battle For Tamriel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ace Of Spades Character

2 posters

Go down

The Ace Of Spades Character Empty The Ace Of Spades Character

Post  The Ace Of Spades Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Roland Pontellos

Race: Imperial
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 181 lbs
Hair Style: Short
Hair Color: Light Brown
Facial Hair: Small Side Burns
Skin Complexion: Normal White

Appearance: will post pic later
He wore steel armour before he was captured and probably will again unless he finds better armour. He has light brown hair in a short hair cut. he has brown eyes. he has a scar on his left cheek. he has scars on several parts of his body as he has been in many a battle. he also has small sideburns.

Starting Point: Skyrim (there is a great reason why I changed it from my origional idea)/ Windhelm

skills
Smithing
One Handed
Blocking
Heavy Armour
Destruction
Restoration
Speech

Bio: Roland is a loyalist of the Imperial ways and a citizen of Anvil. he is a soldier that works for the imperial legion and the top of his class. he is married with 2 kids (a boy and a girl) On the day when he was captured he was part of a platoon that was sent to reclaim Skyrim for the Imperials for the future war against the Thalmor. But the Nords of Skyrim were ready for them and in a mass slaughter only Him and 4 others were left alive. they were dragged to Windhelm where they were to be executed. He made a solemn prayer on the carriage for his wife and children and was ready for his fate.

((how does this sound to you. I hope you like him.))
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Back to top Go down

The Ace Of Spades Character Empty re: Roland

Post  Admin Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:43 am

I like it, however there might be some drama with the wife and kids. nothing personal, but Bethesda's convention which I'm trying to follow is that you start off as a complete ghost. you might come home to some dead loved ones is all I'm saying.

Admin
Admin

https://tesbattle.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Ace Of Spades Character Empty Re: The Ace Of Spades Character

Post  The Ace Of Spades Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:31 am

That was the plan all along dude go ahead and do that. it just gives my character more depth to work with. Very Happy
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Back to top Go down

The Ace Of Spades Character Empty Redirect

Post  Admin Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:36 am

Cool. Now if you go to Beginnings you'll see that I've already begun your mission.

Admin
Admin

https://tesbattle.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Ace Of Spades Character Empty Re: The Ace Of Spades Character

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum